What is JA Inspire?
JA Inspire is a coalition of educators and industry leaders, led by Junior Achievement. At the center of our work is a powerful, massive virtual career exploration event that will be measured in student engagement and impact.
- The event will feature a showcase of careers held at over 80 local businesses, non-profits, government agencies, and educational organizations.
- Exhibits will include interactive virtual career stations with mentors who will share their career advice with the students
Why JA Inspire?
- Satisfy state career exploration and pathway requirements for students by providing them an incredible virtual experience that is either self-guided or teacher facilitated.
- Increase student knowledge of career pathways and pre-requirements needed for future success. Use this information to support participation in special programs, career technical education and after school initiatives.
- Increase parental knowledge of career pathways.
- Inspire and prepare the next generation for future success in Dallas-Fort Worth companies, colleges and training programs.
- Reduce the exodus of the best & brightest Texas youth to relocating to companies and careers outside of this great state.
How do I participate?
K-12 School Systems, Home School Networks, or Parents
Participation is easy. Impact is life changing:
- Register your 6th-12th grade students or youth participant by clicking JA INSPIRE VIRTUAL in our program request form
- Complete the pre-program curriculum filled with helpful tips on identifying career pathways and businesses youth may be interested in pursuing
- The program will launch on November 14, 2022 and all information will be available for viewing and classroom instruction until June 30th.
- Incorporate into lesson plans and/or virtual career exploration events opportunities for students to explore careers pathways, training programs and post-secondary education opportunities available in Dallas.
- Complete the embedded Pre & Post Assessments to let us know what you/your students have learned.
Corporations, Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses, Community Based Organizations that want to engage with 25,000 + students
Share incredible opportunities with the next generation of future employees, trainees and customers!
- Identify your desired sponsorship levels. All levels include opportunities to showcase careers, training and products your company provides. (Click Here for 2022 Exhibitor Levels)
- Identify a point of contact within your organization
- Work with your JA Inspire representative to identify appropriate materials for the virtual experience.
- Develop or acquire pre-recorded information that will inspire and prepare the next generation for future success.
- Follow the simple process to upload materials to the virtual platform.
- All information will be available for viewing and classroom instruction until June 30th.
2022 JA Dallas Inspire Partners
McCarthy Building Services
Blade Craft Barber Academy
ALM First Financial
JL Turner Legal Association