What is JA Inspire?
JA Inspire is a coalition of educators and industry leaders, led by Junior Achievement. At the center of our work is a powerful, massive virtual career exploration event that will be measured in student engagement and impact.
- The event will feature a showcase of careers held at over 80 local businesses, non-profits, government agencies, and educational organizations.
- Exhibits will include interactive virtual career stations with mentors who will share their career advice with the students
Why JA Inspire?
- Satisfy state career exploration and pathway requirements for students by providing them an incredible virtual experience that is either self-guided or teacher facilitated.
- Increase student knowledge of career pathways and pre-requirements needed for future success. Use this information to support participation in special programs, career technical education and after school initiatives.
- Increase parental knowledge of career pathways.
- Inspire and prepare the next generation for future success in Dallas-Fort Worth companies, colleges and training programs.
- Reduce the exodus of the best & brightest Texas youth to relocating to companies and careers outside of this great state.
How do I participate?
K-12 School Systems, Home School Networks, or Parents
Participation is easy. Impact is life changing:
- Register your 6th-12th grade students or youth participant by clicking JA INSPIRE VIRTUAL in our program request form
- Complete the pre-program curriculum filled with helpful tips on identifying career pathways and businesses youth may be interested in pursuing
- Choose a date of January 13th or Jan 14th, 2022! All information will be available for viewing and classroom instruction until June 30th.
- Incorporate into lesson plans and/or virtual career exploration events opportunities for students to explore careers pathways, training programs and post-secondary education opportunities available in Dallas.
- Complete the embedded Pre & Post Assessments to let us know what you/your students have learned.
Corporations, Entrepreneurs, Small Businesses, Community Based Organizations that want to engage with 25,000 + students
Share incredible opportunities with the next generation of future employees, trainees and customers!
- Identify your desired sponsorship levels. All levels include opportunities to showcase careers, training and products your company provides. (Click Here for 2022 Exhibitor Levels)
- Identify a point of contact within your organization
- Work with your JA Inspire representative to identify appropriate materials for the virtual experience.
- Recruit volunteers for the live days on January 13th and Jan 14th, 2022.
- Develop or acquire pre-recorded information that will inspire and prepare the next generation for future success.
- Follow the simple process to upload materials to the virtual platform.
- All information will be available for viewing and classroom instruction until June 30th.
2022 JA Dallas Inspire Partners
Toyota North America