JA Inspire is a coalition of educators and industry leaders, led by Junior Achievement. At the center of our work is a powerful, massive virtual career exploration event that will be measured in student engagement and impact.
Why JA Inspire Virtual?
Students will begin their exploration with mostly abstract notions and will end up focused and activated, with real insights on what industries interest them, what specific jobs are like, and what education is required to do them successfully. Not all students receive career mentorship at home. For businesses, this is a chance to build your future workforce. For institutes of higher learning, this is a chance to build new admissions.
- 7,000+ high school juniors and seniors from Dallas area schools
- Formally integrated into school curriculum
- Showcase your business and institute of higher learning to potential future employees and students
- Customizable exhibitor booths will allow sponsors to feature
- Downloadable career information, photos and on-the-job videos
The event will feature a showcase of careers held at local businesses, non-profits, government agencies, and educational organizations. Exhibits will include interactive virtual career stations with mentors who will share their career advice with the students and will engage students with equipment, technology, and the opportunity to “step into the shoes” of individuals representing the many industries here in Dallas.